Create Telegram Bot Without Coding:
Bots are the third-party applications which can run on almost all messaging platforms and used for sending automated replies to your customers. These messaging bots are mainly utilised for marketing purpose. To understand it clearly imagine a scenario that you have visited an E-Commerce website and searching for the product and got many doubts related to that website, then at that time if you have a messaging bot it will clear all the doubts through an automated FAQ without your presence and it may increase your sales. In this post, we can know how to Create Telegram Bot Without Coding.
Does Telegram Bots Require Coding:
The answer is partially no because we can create it with coding as well as without coding in this post we are going to learn How to Create Telegram Bot Without Coding.
Step-1.Creating a Bot:
1. For creating a Bot first we need to know about BotFather, as the name suggests it is the father of all the bots present in the telegram, using this single Bot you can create any number of bots without a single code.
2. First Click on the below button to open Botfather in your telegram. Remember that you need to have a telegram account.
3. After opening the Bot just Tap on the”Start” button to enter into the Bot. And by the way, Botfather not only creates bots for you it can also perform many actions to make a bot productive, some of the actions performed by father bot are…
/newbot -To create a new bot
/mybots -Edit your Bots using this Command
/token -To generate your Authorisation token and lot more other commands which you can observe in the bot.
4. But for now, we are creating a bot so type /newbot and tap enter. Now you can observe a new message from Botfather which says that “A new bot is going to create and asks the name for the Bot”
5. Now you need to type the name of the bot which you would like to create, It can be anything.
6. In the next step, you need to type Username for your bot Remember that it must be unique and you have all the rights to choose your Bot name but after your bot name you need to add bot.
For example, if you want to create a bot for Techlame you need to type “Techlamebot”.Assuming that you have understood everything and going to another step.
7. And that’s it, Botfather simply makes your job done and gives your Bot username and API key to access.
But the Bot is not yet finished By following the above steps you can create a bot but cannot make it interactive that means it won’t give any replies to the users. So for setting automated replies follow the upcoming steps. We recommend you to read the full article or else you won’t able to understand anything.
Step-2: Setting Up the Bot:
For setting up the Bot you can follow two steps one was related to coding and another was related to a website called Flow XO, in this tutorial, we can know about Flow XO which is used to create Bots without a single line of Code.
Note: Remember it is a paid one you can get 2 Weeks membership access which is more than enough to create as many Bots as you can.
Connecting Bot with Flow X0:
1. First Visit Flow XO and create an account you must create an account to access the website.
2. After creating an account you can find a Dashboard where you can get access to create Bot’s, Interactions, LiveCharts and a lot more. The Coolest feature of this Flow XO is that you can even check you Bot status right from the Dashboard, Is’nt it cool right.
3. After entering into the Dashboard just Tap on the Bots which is present in the 2nd position of your main menu.
4. There you need to Tap on the “New Bot” and in the new pop up window, Select “Telegram” as we are creating our Bot in the Telegram platform.
5. In the new window, Type the details of the Bot you wished to create. And must try to enter the same details you have entered in Botfather previously.
6. This was the crucial step, After typing all you Bot details at last there will be an empty Box called Bot token in that Box you need to enter an API key which you have got on the last step in the Botfather.
7. And that’s it your Bot is successfully connected with Flow XO and from now you can create interactions to your Bot.
Creating Automatic Replies to your Bot:
1. To create the Automatic Replies first you need to Tap on the Flows which is at the First position in the main menu. In the new popup window, you can observe a Sample Flow and If you want to create a new interaction just Tap on the “New” option which is present in the top left position.
2. In the new window, you can find many templates including Book a Room, Buy tickets and lot more where you can easily edit it for free or you can create your own by selecting the Blank Flow.
3. After creating a Flow don’t forget to switch it on.
4. After all, you have done that you can observe a pencil icon on the top right corner which suggests you choose the Bot you wished to use this Flow for example here we are using “Techlamebot” so select “Techlamebot” and tap enter.
5. Now the Flow is connected to your Bot and it is all set. You can check your bot using the username which you have got in Botfather.
That’s it your Bot is all set and Ready to Use.
Create Telegram Bot Without Coding-Conclusion:
After reading the above tutorial I am assuming that all you have understood How to Create Telegram Bot Without Coding we can also do the same with the help of coding. So what are you waiting for, just go and create an awesome bot to increase your business.
Visit Also: How to Create Whatsapp Hanging Message